Thursday, February 18, 2010

What type of varnish/paint/ covering would be best to use on my table?

I am building a table that will have graphics on it and paint. The table MUST be waterproof because liquids will be spilled on it. I tried polyurathane but that did not work out too well. Any other ideas would be helpful. Thanks.What type of varnish/paint/ covering would be best to use on my table?
You have 2 choices for this application one is bar keep sold at Do It Best retailers the 2nd is Helmsman's Sparurethane it is an exterior poly urethane that is fade resistant and waterproof. The 2nd choice is available at Lowe's, home depot and Sherwin Williams and remember the higher the gloss the more durable it will be.Good Luck.What type of varnish/paint/ covering would be best to use on my table?
Mosaics.

No comments:

Post a Comment