Friday, February 26, 2010

Ladies, you paint , powder and varnish the parts we see,?

What about the parts we dont see??Ladies, you paint , powder and varnish the parts we see,?
YES... and I CILLIT BANG! the rest.... LOL xxLadies, you paint , powder and varnish the parts we see,?
Lift, separate, lotion, cream, wax, and shave. My body requires more friggin maintenance than my car!
do you really want to know???





lol





help me get 100 answers please :D it'll be the most i ever got lol :D





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
u dont see cus u dont want to see





the guys who want to see gets to see lol
It all has to be taken care of including the partss you don't see
They're well cared for.
Are you referring to the pleasure cave and so on?
Same as the ones you do see.
They are glazed!
That gets shaved!
the men paint them for us...they leave a right mess sometimes....
well not paint and varnish on sugar walls
i use white paint on the ladies
Nope .. thats a yeast infection waiting to happen son!
looking good girls


thanx
My guy did see all my parts. I'm good all over and under.
  • hair growth
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment