Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Is there any compulsion that one has to paint the fingernails and toe nails in the same coloured nail varnish?

I don't know. I don't do it. My fingers are usually a nice color to complement my skin, and a lighter color. I paint my toes all the bold color, like lipstick red. People see my hands, they don't notice my toes!Is there any compulsion that one has to paint the fingernails and toe nails in the same coloured nail varnish?
I do french manicure on my toes and fingers. hehe just cause i think it looks goodIs there any compulsion that one has to paint the fingernails and toe nails in the same coloured nail varnish?
no i think its just being a woman although i personaly love the light colors on fingers and the darker colors on my toes some women can get away with wearing dark nail polish on there fingers but i think its more of a personal preference





beauty is a compulsionj it takes a lot of work to look good (lol) ; ]
I THINK IT LOOKS MUCH NICER AND MORE PUT TOGETHER WHEN WEARING SANDALS ETC. IF ALL YOUR NAILS MATCH, BUT I'LL ADMIT IN THE WINTER I WILL SOMETIMES DO A DIFFERENT COLOR ON MY FINGERNAILS.
no i think it's a good sense of style. i like mine to match as well whether any one sees mine or not. i with you girl. there is no shame in looking ';put together'; it's all good
I like prefer light colors or french manicures. I prefer colors like blood red or raisin brown on my toes. I usually go with a french pedicure though!
  • hair growth
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment