Sunday, February 21, 2010

Can i paint my acrylic nails with black nail varnish or will it stain my white tips? please help :( x?

im wearing all black for my birthday and want black tips but im not allowed coloured nails in work so cant afford to get them done properly. can i paint them or will it stain the white tip? please help me xxxCan i paint my acrylic nails with black nail varnish or will it stain my white tips? please help :( x?
A base coat should protect but be sure to check that the base coat and the nail varnish is suitable for use with acrylic nails. A lot of varnishes pit into the acrylic slightly, resulting in a less than glossy finish.Can i paint my acrylic nails with black nail varnish or will it stain my white tips? please help :( x?
it might stain it,


but by the time you take the color off you should


jus qet a balance %26amp;nd the nail polish remover will qet it all off,


GOOD LUCKKK.





*its acetone nail polish remover if you were wonderinnn :)
get yourself a very good base-coat and you should be ok, the nails may look a little less shiny and white, but that's the best way to do it
get a base coat love and u should be ok. so put a base coat/protector then your nailpolish and then a top coat. :-)


ur nails shall look gorjaus!
they will stain you can get protector from cvs

No comments:

Post a Comment