Sunday, February 21, 2010

What could I use to varnish a plastic doll (toy) that I painted with acrylic paint?

Most gloss or semi gloss acrylic paints can now be used on plastic. Maybe even a satin finish would be better. I've painted plastics, metal, wood all with the same paint. Check label or ask sales person and with something like clear you'd be better off financially by buying a can from a paint shop cos I'm sure you'd use it for alot of other things apart from what ur doing or if you do a lot of dolls same thing. Hope it turns out beautifully........What could I use to varnish a plastic doll (toy) that I painted with acrylic paint?
I would use a spray on clear acrylic or enamel sealer. Plaid makes one, so does Rust-oleum. Both are available at WalMart, Lowe's, Home Depot, or craft stores like Michael's, Hobby Lobby, A.C. Moore, etc.
  • how to cut hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment